Sunday, August 28, 2011

Starting Over

Well I read blogs...I mean lots of them. I have started this blog and stopped several times. Well here I go again, this time I have my pins. Pinterest is where I spend a lot of time too. So my current thoughts are on my bedroom. We have been living with a pretty disgusting carpet for a LONG time due to our old westie Mac. She recently passed away at the ripe age of 16 and now we can put a new carpet in the bedroom-and paint-and get or make a headboard. I am ready for something in the blue grey family( I currently have a cafe au lait color on the wall)
Or maybe like this (From Benjamin Moore Paint color Silver Crest)

Or Something like this (From Cote De Texas)Okay I know the walls on this one are more like what I have now-but I love the colorccombination and the sconces on the old doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment