Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A New Start

So summer is over and the pool is put away. I am working to finish an interior design course that I started around 2 1/2 years ago. I am going to get kicked out if I don't finish my projects! Okay so I should have been doing this when I was laying in the pool...or shopping...or starting a new craft project!

I just finished my first of three and so I am on my way! I have to send in my designs for a bedroom,living room and dining room.

While doing this today I just finished a batik project. I got the idea from a wonder ful blog called That Artist Woman. I will posts pictures of my batk attempts. They were fun to do...and would be great to do with children.

Well, I am going to keep up with my blog. I am good about doing my work blog Stevens World of Flooring-but then again I get to do that one when I'm working !

No comments:

Post a Comment