Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Towel Rod Baskets

A while back I saw on Pinterest someone had hung baskets from rods in the laundry room...

 I pinned it...so did my daughter in Burlington and told me about it...I said I pinned that too !

Anyway-

Last night we were at Lowes (I am up here painting cabinets at her condo) and we decided to get baskets and hooks for a square towel rod in her bathroom that is too close to the other one to hold anything but washcloths and hand towels...useless for her.

The S hooks were too small for the square rod so we got a bag of shower curtain hooks....I don't know what we will do with the remaining...but they worked great.
 
The picture is terrible,it is from my phone.... I forgot my camera. You get the idea and they will be filled in no time !!
 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment