Monday, April 15, 2013

Help !! I lost my Pinterest Account and I can't get it back

Something happened to my Pinterest  account. I went to log in and they would not accept my email address and or password.

 Now a few weeks ago my email (that I have for a million years ) got hacked and I was offering Russian dates to people...so I thought I changed everything that mattered to the new email address-including Pinterest. Well...maybe I didn't. When I tried to fix it they emailed a change of password to my old non working email address- ugh ! So I have a new board (hopefully temporary). To make matters worse I hate how they do it now....and I spelled Chris -Chri...so that is my name on this new empty Pinterest account. I have emailed them about the problem...they said it would take two weeks or so for someone to get back to me...really ??
 
Thought I would add this quote today....I am going to go out and smile !!

No comments:

Post a Comment