Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Packaging of EZ comfort wraps has begun

So, as you might know my sister and I are on a new adventure of marketing a new product. It has been interesting and challenging so far and we are just beginning.

Yesterday (after 4 trips there) I picked up the "toppers" from Staples for our packages.

I wanted coral....but they didn't carry that color so I settled on pale yellow....I got bright yellow.

Of course I didn't realize this till I got home-and this poor guy Jim... really had his hands full getting this designed and completed for me....

I didn't have the heart to take them back !


So here they are packaged in a more professional manner then before. They are available at out ETSY shop. What I love is that the buttons can be changed out and I have found some cute ones !
 
Chris and Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment