Sunday, April 14, 2013

I recently went up to one of my favorite places in the whole world... Burlington, Vt. I love it not just because of Church Street and Lake Champlain...but some of my favorite people live there.

One of which is my daughter...and my other daughter.

My sister, brother- in- law and niece live there as well...so you can see my attraction.

While I was up there I brought my daughter a house warming gift (okay they have been there a year but I am the Mom)
I made it by putting on repostitional vinyl letters on a white canvas. Painting over the letters then removing the letters. You have to touch up the lettering but it is an easy way to make subway art.

 
See the Orb in the front of the picture ? My project this week. I am going to add a metal holder and put a flameless candle in it. I am going to hang it from a bracket on my porch...and look at it from the inside until it gets warmer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment